Thursday, July 23, 2009
Lake Powell July 2009
Hallee not sure if she likes the sand texture.
Lake Powell was very very hot this year but still a blast. Ben got some major air on the air-chair (That's right Ben is #2 just behind Judd, but moving on up. Yea Ty I think Ben passed you). Hallee is a water bug and cried every time we took her out of the water. Hallee even went for a tube ride and loved it. What a brave girl when we got off she wanted to go again. Unfortunately Hallee caught some sort of sickness going around and was puking. So it was a good thing we came home a little early. Jess was proud of herself, didn't even get pink this trip, well besides the face, but that is expected.
TYLER WROTE- you need to fix the egregious error, Judd has never, ever been #1 on the air-chair, not evenclose. I have not Air chaired for four years, but I am confident he has still never reached my level, so if you could go fix that please, Judd does not need any encouragement. Your #1 rated Airchair brother Ty
JESS WROTE- Ty! I guess i forgot about your mad skills. Sorry Ben I guss you are still just #3
The Beck Fam
Hallee's big tube ride. What a big girl!
Ben & Hallee swimming- Hallee wanting to live in the water.
Awaaaaa man I love boat rides! Only way to get Hallee's nap in for the day.
Don't bug me.... I am eating my oreo!
Ben in his sexy goggles.