Friday, January 15, 2010

Christmas 2009

First Christmas in our new empty house. It was wonderful! Christmas was expecially fun this year, mostly because Hallee could understand everything. Last year she just loved to tear through peresents. This Christmas she understood that it was Jesus Birthday. She loved santa clause & we even had to have her stop playing with each toy so she could open them all. We had a ton of Christmas parties and Hallee got to see santa twice. Yes so spoiled! We must have done a good job explaining santa to her becase she loved loved loved him. The first time Santa came was to the Peck Christmas party. He had a huge bag full of present and of course Hallees just happen to be at the very bottom. It almost killed her to wait and watch 10 other little kids go sit on santa's lap. But finally it was her turn, when he called her name she walked up all by her self, turned around infront of him and waited for him to pick her up. She answered his questions told him she was two. When he handed her a present her face just lit up. Hallee's tea party set from santa-Peck party Hallee and her two couz playing tea party. My wonderful Peck grandparents. They keep the family so close together. I love them so much! Peck party 2009- talent show. Every year we do a talent show, which is sometime not so talented, so this year I decided to get ready a week prior instead of the day of. I taught Hallee jingles bells so we could sing it for our talent. She knew it and then got distracted and started dancing instead of singing. So much for working with her for a week to learn the song-oh well. This is a picture of the williams family reading the birth of christ as there talent, I didn't get a picture of us singing so the Williams will have to do. The beck crew at papa dennis house Hallee loved santa even more the second time around. When it was her turn she ran to him with open arms. Gave him loves, cheesed it for the camera and even gave his beard a good pull. Hallee was spoiled rotten this year. I probabily went a little over board, but I guess thats what happens only having one child. Peck House Christmas morning Dennis House Christmas morning Yes my two year old is holding a gun. I am not loving it. My two year old would rather play with the 5 year old boy than 19 month old girl? Yup she is my active, crazy, little, high maintance girl. My house christmas morning Hallee's big present from grandma & grandpa