Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hallee 3rd Birthday

Hallee just turned THREE! This year Hallee loves loves loves tinkerbell, we had a whole tinkerbell theme birthday party. We had the Peck's and the Beck's come to our house for one BIG costume party. I must say it was a little crazy but not as crazy as i thought it would be. It was a lot in one house, but everything turned out wonderful. Hallee dressed up as tinker bell- with her cake. Invitations The cake some of Hal's cousins
The invitation said dress up - Ben dressed up as captin hook, Jess a farie and Hallee of course was tinkerbell. Everyone who didn't come in costume, I made them wear an eye patch and pixie dust (glitter).
Ben's Mom, step dad, sister, brother-in-laws, brothers & Kids More Beck's -Ben's Aunt, dad, Lez, brother, brother-in-law Peck Family- Jessica fam. - sister & hubby, dad, mom, brother, sister-in-law & kids, grandpa and cousin Tomy & little girl Kyler
Thanks everyone for being such good sports & letting me put glitter all over you. I mean PIXIE DUST.