Friday, August 19, 2011

August Pictures

Amon is 21/2 months old but 1 month old development growth. I try my hardest to get smiles out of him. He just started smiling but very sparingly and ever once in a while he will cou. My two JOYS in life. Me bothering Amon for smiles. Amon actually is a good baby; he just has extra needs. He gets frantic by bright light and noise. Which is impossible to block out since I have the loudest 3 year old in the world. He still eats with oxygen and wants to eat sometime every 1.5 hrs. Which is super annoying but since he is a preemie my doctor wants me to feed him as often as he wants it. I don't think it is necessary but I am obedient. Amon will be developing slower then full term baby's; his development will be from his due date not his birth date. Which is a bit hard for me, I don't like that fact that he will be playing catch up for the next two years. But who knows maybe he will surprise us. Hallee's first time holding baby Amon. She even through in a kiss and I actually got it on camera. I had to post this. Everytime i see this picture I just laugh. Amon exploring his new world and Hallee keeping him entertained by riding her dog TUMMY TIME. Even spiked his hair for pictures. Amon letting me know that he is done with pictures. My amazing children both seem to know exactly what they want and exactly when they want it. It definitely has been brought to my attention by many nurses that he is strong willed, and has a mind of his own, but such a sweet cutie.