Amon is 18 months! I can't believe how time flies. My baby isn't a baby anymore. Hallee also needed to get her well visit and flu shot so we combined them. Poor Hallee I promised her she was getting one shot. But when we got there the doctor recommended getting her kindergarten shots since we were already at the office. So Hallee got 4 shots and Amon who I thought was getting 4 shots only had to get two.
AMON stats at 18 months:
Amon trying out daddy's new basketball shoes, and playing with mommy's phone.
Amon at 18 months: loves to do whatever Hallee is doing(which is trouble). Amon loves to run, jump, dance, climb, hid, play hid'n seek, books, kick & throw balls, playing on slides, and loves to help mommy: sweep, vacuum, mop and do laundry.
Still not talking much yet, Amon says: what & utt oh. Occasionally Amon, will say: ma ma & da da.
Amon signs: milk, all done, more, again, thirsty, eat, help, bear, thank you.
HALLEE stats at 5 years:
After Hallee's shots I told her I would get her a treat; that she could pick anything she wanted. Hallee is defiantly my girl: she said she wanted to go to Lehi bakery and pick out doughnuts. But me being a mommy said we had to eat dinner first before we went to the bakery since it was 5 o'clock. I told her to pick a restruant. Halee is defiantly my girl again: she responds that she wants to go to Texas Roadhouse. Hearing her say that made my day. Most kids would say McDoneld's or some place with toys, not my girl. We Beck girls love our doughnuts and steak and ribs!
I told Hallee to go upstairs and get dress that we were going shopping. She came down dressed like this? Such a silly girl, always makes me laugh. Hallee loves to laugh, be the center of attention, be silly, play pretend, have friends over, play with Amon, help mommy bake, sweep, vacuum, do dishes, play in water, rider her bike, play outside, run around, talk, sing, go shopping, and visit grandparents.
Oh how I love my precious children, they certainly keep me entertained!