Averie at Insta-care getting her breathing treatments
Lillie at the Insta-care getting her breathing treatments
But the drugs didn't seem to help all that much. Doctor admitted them to the hospital. Ben and I had to arrange for Hallee and Amon to stay with my mom; then we took the twins to the ER later that night.
My poor Baby Lillie was so dehydrated because she had stopped taking her bottle.
The nurses took Averie for testing first; Lillie feel asleep.
Oxygen treatments while waiting for sister
Averie all tested and hooked up to the monitors and IV again. (with oxygen treatment)
Saturday night was pretty scary they had the respiratory doctor in there with us most the night. Because they would get wheeze and then the next moment there throat would start to close off. They needed the medicine immediately. The doctor really scared me when she was frantic and told me how concerned she was and was calling for back up. But then Averie airway opened back up again.
Averie in her bubble.
The nurses had to come in every hour and un-swaddle my babies to check there IV in there foot. So I had super cranky tired sick babies. It was frustrating that I would get my babes asleep then the nurse would come in and wake them up. Then leave me with two awake babies. I hated being in the hospital.
I didn't sleep at all saturday I was a worried mess.
Ben got a little shut eye in this super uncomfortable chair.
Sunday was a long long day. Ben and I didn't pack stuff for a multiple day stay at the hospital. I sent Ben home to get a couple of important thing like our contacts; so we could see. Even though technically he wasn't' suppose to leave since there were two babes there needed to be two adults there to take care of them at all times.
Sunday night the nurse came in woke me up and told me my boy was downstairs. What? Apparently My poor little Amon was having a hard time breathing, so my parents brought him to the ER. A couple breathing treatments later he sounded much better and was on his way home with my parents.
Lillie is feeling better she got discharged Monday at 9:00 am!
Ben took Lillie and ran out of the hospital.
Monday just mommy and Averie at the hospital.
Averie still needed breathing treatments regularly about every 3 hours.
Averie discharged tuesday 11th at 1:30 pm
I feel overwhelmed with gratitude for my heavenly father to send these precious little girls into our lives. So grateful to have medicine and machines and doctors and nurses. Grateful for the many miracles that happen every day all around us. Grateful for wonderful family and friends.