Thursday, February 3, 2011
Christmas 2010
Christmas this year we started off with present at our house, followed by Hallee's treasure hunt. Went to Dennis for Christmas breakfast, followed by presents. Then to my mom and dads for present and treasure hunt, then food and games. Then back home to open stockings. I love Christmas!
I love watching Hallee the wonder and joy as she opens presents.
Our Christmas tree, I bought a 12 foot tree at the end of last year. So this was the first time we were able to open and use it, it was like a early christmas present.
Ben and Hal opening present on Christmas morning. Ben and I bought a couch and freezer for Christmas so all our pictures are of Hallee.
Hallee with Grandma and Grandpa looking at her treasure hunt picture - Ben drew pictures and rolled them up like a treasure map and hid them. Hallee was delighted with the idea of finding her last present. This is a fun tradition my parents started and we wanted to carry it on with our family.
Her last present she found from the treasure hunt. I love that she is three the present was in plan sight; we just put a blanket over it until it was time for her to find it.
My mom and dad after finding there last present from Ben, Hallee and I. I knew this would be there favorite Christmas present. We had an ultrasound picture inside and Hallee's new shirt that says she is a big sister.