Thursday, March 3, 2011

Why we love snow

I forget just how much fun snow can be. It seems like we haven't seen much snow this year that we can actually play in. We had the perfect conditions, perfect weather with fluffy powder. We went sledding, snowmobiling, snow angles, building a baby snowman, and even a snow fight-which consisted of only throwing snow at Ben. Hal & Ben posing in there sweet winter gear. I opted out of the picture since I have a bit of a belly. The kids all bundled up to go play in the snow. The snow was 4-5 feet deep. Maybe a little too bundled up; Hallee was waddling from all the clothing, plus the deep snow. The Men getting the snowmobiles ready with the kids keeping the seat warm. Hallee's snow angle. It actually turned out! Hal loves the snow. It was actually difficult talking her into going inside. Hallee and Jess barring Ben in the snow. I couldn't believe just how much snow there was. Our truck actually didn't make it all the way to the cabin, because of all the snow. It was sure fun though. Finding ice icicles. She thought these were pop icicles, and instantly started eating it. We convinced her to stop eating it by play sord fight with them instead. Hal posing for the camera.