Thursday, March 3, 2011
IT"S A BOY!
It is finally official; it's 100% boy!
Which was a bit shocking since I have had 5 or 6 ultrsound already, due to complications; And at my last visit, my doctor was 70 percent sure it was a girl. Ben was 100 percent sure it was a girl and Hal thought it was a girl also. Needless to say that my orginal thought that it was a boy also changed. I now need to repack all of Hallee's old pink blankets and invest in some blue ones. But we are sure excited! Below are a couple of our latest and greatest ultrasounds.
This time the doctor was 100% sure it's a BOY. Pretty hard to miss it in this picture.
Picture of the head, if you look close you can see him smiling. So Cute!
Picture of the side profile.
The baby is due in July but I really hope he comes in June.