Monday, March 5, 2012
Amon's 9 Months old
Amon is still pretty small for 9 months. Here are his stats:
Weight: 16lb 12oz - 7.9 %
Length: 26.5 - 1.8 %
Head: 17 in - 10 %
But its not very fair comparing him to the 9 months old when he is 7 1/2 development age. He has learned a lot in the last Month.
I can crawl & pull my self up on things. I am loving exploring my new world. Only downer is I don't sit still any more; I need to be on the move.
Yup Amon is mobile. He use to push himself backwards with his arms all over the house. But three weeks ago he figured out how to crawl. Now he goes all over the house-forward.
Amon and Hallee playing cars. Amon wants to do everything Hallee does. only 9 months and already he thinks he is a big boy.
Amon Loves to eat food, he eats all his baby food pretty good; everything except the green stuff-peas & green beans (i think Ben might have had something to do with that). We are down to 4-5 bottles a day-which I am stoked about. He eats bread, no other solids yet. Three naps a day- and usually sleeping through the night. Every now and then he wakes up for a bottle.
Love these munchkins so much. So lucky to have these two precious children in our lives.