Monday, March 5, 2012

Cabin 3/12

We had lots of fun in the snow. My little Hallee never wanted to come out of the snow. And it was my first time playing in the snow all year, I didn't want to come home so soon either. Jess & Hallee & hallees huge snow ball, being pulled behind the snowmobile. Ben & Hallee. Ben did have one huge reck on the tube behind the snowmobile I am so sad I didn't get it on video. He ate it hard after going off a snow jump. Still makes me laugh just thinking about it. We decided to go sledding, we pull up to the top of a mountain and everyone gets off the snow mobile and I start laughing. I didn't think there were serious. Little did I know that they were completely serious. (Picture above is only half way down the mountain). I was very apprehensive to go. To say I had butterflies is a understatement.
I was so proud of Hallee she went down the mountain twice. Once on the sled with kenzie going slower. Then She went with Ben on the Tube going much faster. Hence she wouldn't go down the mountain again. She would't get off the snowmobile after the tube ride. All of us posing after sledding down the mountain. Hallee trying out kenzie's helmet. It was way to big she put it on and then fell over from the weight of the helmet. Wish I had that on video too. It was so cute. Video of Ben sledding & Shea Tubeing.