The 5 older grandkids with Grandpa Earl
Hallee-is my little water bug. If someone was getting in the water Hallee was in there with them. She loves being the center of attention, and with lots of other grandkids to play with she was always happy.
Amon-was walking all over the house boat; against my wishes. Amon figured out how to walk about a week before Lake Powell. He was all over the place, I think he rather enjoyed him self. His favorite thing was to pick up items way to big for himself and pack them around the houseboat.
Ben and Amon driving the speed boat
Hallee, Addy & Grandpa Great feeding themselves and the fishes crackers. I am not sure who had more fun the girls or grandpa great.
Grandpa Great couldn't tell these sweet girls no more crackers so they feed half the bag to the fish. I am pretty sure we attracted every fish with in 100 feet over to our boat. I was a little apprehensive to get in the water with all those fishes.
The crew playing games
Captain Ron and Debbie
Wanting to be captain of the ship
Mac, Jess, ty on the speed boat
Hallee collection sea shells
Ben wrestling the older grandkids. Amon wanted to play so badly.
Ben- did awesome surfing he picked it up rather easily.
Judd, Addy & Hallee on the jet ski.
My kids were angles on the ride to and from Lake Powell. Amon took a 2 hr nap both ways. Hallee took a 1-2 hour naps both ways also and all the potty stops actually worked out as we were already stopped for gas. Can I say AMAZING!sticker time- Hallee found stickers and decided to decorate herself. It entertained her for the last 30 minutes of our ride home. lol